Terms & Conditions
Effective from 24 January 2019
The terms and conditions set out below (these terms) apply between Grant Ready Pty Ltd ACN 117 653 317 and the City of Onkaparinga (we, us or our) and the person or company to whom we have agreed to provide certain services and materials in accordance with these terms (you or your).
These terms govern your use of the online services that we supply to you (the Services) and the information, software, technology, ideas, algorithms, data, databases, documentation, training materials, templates, documents and other content that we make available to you via the Services (the Materials).
By using the Services or Materials (together, Onkaparinga Funding Finder or the site), you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and you agree to be bound by all of them. If you don’t agree to these terms, then:
- you must not use the Services or Materials; and
- if you have already started using the Services or Materials, you must immediately stop using them and must delete all copies of the Materials (in any form, whether printed or electronic) that are within your possession or control.
Subject to strictly complying with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable licence to access and use the site on a membership basis solely for your own personal or internal business use in identifying, preparing, lodging and managing grant applications for you or your organisation. You are licensed to use the site in Australia only.
3. Independent Advice
The Materials made available to you through the site are guides only and are general in nature. We do not warrant or represent that you will be eligible for (or will receive) any particular grant. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the site. You are responsible for making your own assessment of the suitability of particular grants, grant writers, draft grants and other Materials for your purposes. Any decisions that you make based on the Materials are your sole responsibility, and in exchange for using the site you agree to indemnify hold us harmless against any claims for damages arising from such decisions.
We recommend that you obtain independent legal, accounting, taxation and other professional advice in relation to particular grants before applying for them.
We may provide you with contact details for, and referrals to, a number of professional grant writers who you can engage to assist with preparing and submitting grants (Grant Writers). Where you engage a Grant Writer, this is an independent contract between you and the Grant Writer. We does not endorse or approve any particular Grant Writer, and makes no representations, warranties or guarantees relating to the work product or performance of any Grant Writer.
4. Intellectual Property and Restrictions
All intellectual property rights in the site are and remain our exclusive property (or that of our third party suppliers, as the case may be). You must not access, copy, store or otherwise use the site in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted under these terms or with our prior written consent in each instance. When using the site, you must comply with the law including, without limitation, copyright laws. Without limiting the preceding sentences, you must not (and must not allow any other person to):
- use or attempt to use the site for any unlawful purpose or in a way that breaches another person’s rights, including copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- use or attempt to use the site in any way which in our reasonable opinion may damage, interfere or interrupt any part of the site or our networks, data, equipment or facilities;
- lease, lend, host or otherwise offer any part of the site for any timesharing, service bureau, application service provider, software as a service or similar purpose;
- use any part of the site to or for the benefit of any other person;
- sell, rent, lend or otherwise make available any part of the site to any other person, in any form or by any means;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorised access to, the source code of any part of the site;
- access any part of the site through automated means;
- systematically download any Materials, including through the use of website crawling or data mining software;
- convert Material into an electronic format other than the one in which it was supplied;
- download or store copies of the Materials for use in an archival database or other searchable database;
- modify or make any alterations, additions or amendments to the Materials or create derivative works from any part of the site;
- combine the whole or any part of the data available on the site with any other software, data, material or service;
- disclose, publish, distribute or otherwise make available the Materials or any other part of the site to any other person;
- remove, alter, circumvent or tamper with any trade marks, copyright notices, security measures, copyright protection mechanisms, disclaimers or other legal notices that we have applied or imposed in relation to the site; or
- otherwise infringe any intellectual property rights subsisting in the site.
You may only access the site using the username and password that we have provided to you (or, if we permit you to modify your username or password, any replacement login details that you have saved for use with the site). You must not share or disclose your username or password to any other person, you must keep your username and password confidential, and you will be